Pumpkin Cranberry Loaf
Hey Trinkets Fans!!
Hello Fall and all things PUMPKIN!!!
I know its been awhile since I posted a new recipe but this crisp cool fall weather has me inspired with some pumpkin recipes!! Today I am sharing a super moist and delicious recipe for Pumpkin Cranberry Loaf! Seriously AMAZING!!!! This will be a MUST HAVE for Thanksgiving!! Try it and let me know what you think!!
You will need...
- 3-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in cranberries and walnuts.
- Spoon into two greased (or lined) 9x5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 70-80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
Recipe makes two loaves and freezes beautifully to save for later!
#Pumpkin #Recipe #MadeWithLove #Fall2020 #StaySafe #WeAreInThisTogether