Hey Trinkets Fans!!
In keeping with all things PUMPKIN for fabulous Fall.. Today I am sharing with you my recipe for Pumpkin Scones!! Very similar to the super tasty Starbucks Pumpkin Scones! Plus with your choice of glaze... regular vanilla or pumpkin spice??? These turned out AMAZING!! The leaves can go ahead now and change colour.. After a couple of these pumpkin recipes... I am ready for FALL!!
You will need...
2 C. Whole Wheat White Flour
1 1/2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp. Sweetener
1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
4 Tbsp. Butter
3 Tbsp. Milk
1 Whole Large Egg
1/2 C. 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree
1/2 C. 18% Table Cream
2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
3 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
Now it's your choice for glaze!!
1/2 C. Powdered Sugar
1 Tbsp. Fat Free Milk
1/8 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
Pumpkin Spice Glaze:
1/4 C. Powdered Sugar
1 Tsp. 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree
1 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 Tbsp. Fat Free Milk
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly coat with some non-stick cooking spray. Set it aside
2. Slowly combine your ingredients one by one stirring gently. Until dough starts to form.
3. Use your hands to create one big ball of dough.
4. Now lay it our on your parchment paper and pat flat. Take a pizza cutter or knife and make sections. Separate sections and spread out.
5. Place in oven and bake for 10 to 13 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let cool and start to prepare your glaze of choice.
7. Once glaze is ready and your scones have cooled slightly drizzle the glaze over top. Delish!!
These will keep in an ir tight container at room temp for 4 to 5 days however they are so good, trust me when I say they won't last that long!
Enjoy this taste of Fall!! I sure am!!
#WeAreAllInThisTogether #MadeWithLove #Pumpkin #Recipe