Drunken Pirate Foaming Bath Bomb is one of our most favourite scents! Does it smell like a pirate? well... yes, I would imagine this is exactly what Johnny Depp smells like! Scented with Bay Laural, Patchouli and citrus for an old barber shop vibe. A fabulous bath scent for men and women! Creates a beautiful blue tinted bath!
Topher's Bath Bombs are 2.75 oz in size and made with only top quality ingredients. All of Topher''s Bath Bombs will tint your bath water while surrounding you with our heavenly fragrances.
Our bombs are made with. . . .
- Baking Soda - Makes skin feel silky + soft. When combined with Citric Acid creates the fizz.
- Citric Acid - Other half of the fizz + source of vitamin C.
- Epsom Salts - Otherwise knows as hydrated magnesium sulfate, works wonders to relax sore and tired muscles. Helps to relieve inflammation.
- Corn Starch - Soothes + relieves dry, itchy skin.
- Kaolin Clay - Helps to lock in the scent + make your water feel softer.
- Sweet Almond Oil - Moisturizing light oil to help soften your skin while you soak.
- Polysorbate 80 - Helps to spread the oils throughout the water + keep any colorants or dyes from sticking to you or your tub or giving you the awful bath bomb ring around the tub.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSA) - This creates soft, silky bubbles to make your bath more luxurious. Don't confuse this with SLS. Our SLSA is derived from coconut + palm oils, while conforming to Ecocert's natural + organic cosmetic standard and is 100% of natural origin.
- Essential Oils and/or Fragrance - We only use high quality Essential oils or phthalate, paraben + sulfate free fragrance oils sourced in North America.
While our products are mild enough for children and those with sensitive skin we do suggest to test on skin before use, as they may contain allergens.
Trinkets Gift Shoppe is your Gift & Fashion Boutique. For more information on this or any of our other amazing products, pop into Trinkets Gift Shoppe at 149 Broadway Street, downtown Tillsonburg or call me at 519-688-0777 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org