- Cocoa Butter - high in fatty acids which penetrate the skin for deep hydration. Also rich in antioxidants including oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid. These fatty acids actually are a benefit to your skin, because they will provide a layer of protection from skin stressors and free radicals.
- Shea Butter - aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin the prevent drying. Anti inflammatory. The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin.
- Avocado Oil - The majority of essential fatty acids found in avocado oil are monounsaturated oleic acid. Oleic acid is known to have several positive effects throughout the body including speeding cell regeneration and wound healing, aiding the body in repelling and eliminating microbial infections, as well as reducing inflammation inside and out.
- Hemp Seed Oil - Due to its high content of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, hemp oil has a composition similar to skin lipids, which makes it an excellent natural emollient and moisturizer.
- Vitamin E - is a powerful antioxidant that has the power to reduce free radical damage and fight inflammation.
- Babassu Oil - anti-microbial and provides a healthy amount of vitamin E which aids in cell regeneration. Anti inflammatory as well as giving a cooling sensation.
- Lavender & Rosemary Essential Oil Blend - antimicrobial and antioxidants.
Comes in a convenient 1 oz tin.
Test on skin before use, may contain allergens.
Trinkets Gift Shoppe is your Gift & Fashion Boutique. For more information on this or any of our other amazing products, pop into Trinkets Gift Shoppe at 149 Broadway Street, downtown Tillsonburg or call 519-688-0777 or e-mail email@example.com